Saturday, March 9, 2013

And so it begins!

I've finally joined the blogging world!
I supposed I feel like I didn't have anything really worth saying and sending out to the world.  Now I am embarking on a crazy adventure, and I think this will be a great way to document it, and to share this journey with my family and friends around the world.
I am about to do some of the most stressful things that anyone can do in their life, and I'm going to do it all in the next 4 months.
1. Moving across the country
2. Start a new job
3. Oh yeah, get married!!

Finally finding the man that I want to spend my forever with certainly eases the stressful part of the great changes in my life.  The exciting totally trumps the scary!

The other thing that I absolutely cannot deny is the impact that the Lord has had on the process and progress of this whole change in my life.  I feel so at peace and calm and content about things.  I know that this is the right choice for me and we(Dave and I) have done our research, and prayed about this decision.  Having Heaven on our side makes all the things that have to happen in the coming months that much easier and far less stressful than the world would believe. I can't wait to share my thoughts and experiences as I move from Alberta, my home of 38 years, to New Brunswick, and the Atlantic Ocean!
Stay tuned, there will be so much more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your adventures! Wishing you all the very best, and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Leah this is such amazing news. Your loving/sweet/strong Spirit always inspired me. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I live in Orangeville, ON if you need a place to crash on your way across the country xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Heather, thank you! I may very well take you up on that offer. Its gonna be a loooong drive! XO

      Delete
  3. So FUN!!! I am so glad you have started a blog. I can't wait to read more! And congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you, Leah! I am sure you will do well in a new place. It is like an extended visit. I am so excited that you have found someone to share your life with and sees the great person that you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations my dear!!!! I am over the moon for you!!

    ReplyDelete